Welcome to the web page of
The American Comical Society
$ $ $ A Few Thoughts About Money $ $ $
- They say that money isn't everything, and that's true. Problem is -- look how many things it is though.
- They say money can't buy friends.
OK. Can I rent them then ?
- Money can't buy you true love either.
It does however put 'ya in a good bargaining position.
- These days money is the stuff you use when all of your
credit cards are maxed out.
- I've got enough money saved for the rest of my life.
Well... unless I want to buy something.
- As for money buying happiness, do you really think a
guy with 250 million is any happier at all than a guy
with only 240 million?